Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Multitude Monday

131. Getting a Giants game on our T.V. the other day:)

132. Mama’s Birthday

133. Going to the boy’s baseball games (Shayden and Shannen are both pitchers)Picture 185

134.  Shyloh’s first Mother’s day

135.  Buying Snowboard bindings! I am so excited, I can’t wait till winter comes again!

136.  Baby Bodey has gained 1 lbs.

Bodey

137. Daddy making Mama a cradle for the new baby

(Click on the link to go to Mama’s blog and see a picture of the cradle, http://shhfamily.blogspot.com/2011/05/multitude-monday_09.html)

138. Any day now for Mama:)

139. Grammy’s birthday

For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; It is high, I cannot attain it.

Psalm 139: 4-6

~Shaylah

1 comment:

natalie said...

when did you get to see him