Today SHYLIE had her first bath. She was born two weeks ago. Today her umbilical cord fell off so she could get all wet so she got her first bath. First Mama put her in the sink and washed her body. Then Mama wrapped her up and washed her hair. She didn't cry when Mama washed her hair. It was cute. She cried a lot when Mama put her whole body in the water. She was really loud. But she was so cute. I love her. She's not going to have a nickname like Poppet and Lolly. Their real name is Shaynah and Shallyn. We just call them the nickname.
Shayden
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
the video was cute. shylie is sooooo adorable.
that's such a cute video!!! keep up the good work!!
I like the video Shayden.
Shannen
awwwww such a sweet video!! I love it!!!
I like the video! She's adorable!
Okay that was cute...but Shadd was the star for me. :) I love hearing him in the background.
love, Miss Rose Ann
Post a Comment